Important information for new learners
eCampus NZ as a business unit of Open Polytechnic, is now part of Te Pūkenga – New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology.
From 1 January 2023, eCampus NZ will no longer enrol new learners into study plans delivered on the eCampus NZ learning platform.
However, all courses/programmes will still be available for online study through Open Polytechnic - Te Pūkenga. These programmes are currently under development and will be available to enrol in 2023.
If you would like to be notified when these programmes will open for enrolment, click on the programme you are interested in, register your interest with us and we will contact you when it is open for enrolment.
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Accounting Support Services) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Business (Introduction to Team Leadership) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Project Management (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4)
- New Zealand Certificate in Computing (Intermediate User) (Level 3)
- New Zealand Certificate in Digital Media and Design (Level 4)