On this page you'll find information on the release dates of your final results.
Information on release of final results for Trimester 2, 2018
Final results for Trimester 2 courses will be posted on My Open Polytechnic from the following dates, please note these are the earliest possible dates they will be made available, and there may be some results released after these dates:
15 November 2018:
- Bachelor of Business, New Zealand Diploma in Business and Bachelor of Applied Management
- Graduate Diploma/Certificate in Mathematics and Primary Science Teaching
- New Zealand Diploma in Engineering, New Zealand Diploma in Construction and New Zealand Diploma in Architectural Technology
- National Diploma in Construction, National Diploma in Architectural Technology and National Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- New Zealand Diploma in Legal Executive Studies
- Certificate in Designing and Facilitating E-Learning
- Certificate in Education Technology
- Certificate in Tertiary Study Skills
- Bachelor of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Library and Information Studies
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Health and Wellbeing
28 November - 5 December 2018:
- Bachelor of Engineering Technology
5 December 2018:
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
To access your final results
We will send you an email to let you know when your final results have been released and are showing in My Open Polytechnic.
Ready to graduate?
If you are completing the final course for your qualification in Trimester 3 you can apply to graduate now. We will process your application pending the official release of your results.
If you need proof of course completion
If you need proof of your final results you can download a PDF of your results in My Open Polytechnic. This will be in an Open Polytechnic template, which you can print or email as proof of completion.
You can also request an Academic Transcript from My Open Polytechnic.
If you have any questions about your final results or need help, please get in touch:
- freephone 0508 650 200.