Get your academic transcripts

When you complete your qualification we will send you a copy of your formal academic transcript.

If you need additional copies of your academic transcript you can request one from My Open Polytechnic. A fee will apply. You can also view and download a copy of your academic record in My Open Polytechnic at any time.

Formal academic transcript

Apply for an academic transcript

If you have any questions about your formal academic transcript, contact us.

Related information