Ready to re-enrol? It’s easy, all you have to do is follow these simple steps.
Re-enrolling is when you are already enrolled in a qualification and are selecting the next courses to study. You should complete the qualification you are enrolled in before you start studying toward a different qualification.
1. Choose your course(s)
- Find the qualification you are studying in ‘Choose courses’.
- Go to the 'Choose courses and apply' tab.
- Check you meet the pre-requisite requirements for the course(s) you want to study.
If you need help planning your study load to make sure it suits how much time you have available and deciding what to study, talk to one of our Student Advisors.
- 0508 650 200
2. Add courses to your enrolment
- Select the course(s) you want to study then ‘Add to enrolment plan’, or on the course page click ‘Add to my enrolment’.
- When you get to ‘My enrolment’ choose what month you want to start your course(s) and check that your qualification allows this course to be selected.
3. Check your personal and contact details
- Log in to check your personal information.
- Read the Terms and conditions of enrolment
- Select how you want to pay your fees. If you’re paying by student loan, contact Studylink now to apply for this.
How long will it take?
We aim to process enrolment applications as quickly as possible, but our processing time may be affected by:
- If you need to provide us with additional documentation (such as verified proof of identification or a workplace reference).
- How you are paying the fees.
- Peak enrolment periods when large numbers of applications are received.
After you apply
- We’ll contact you to let you know if we need more information for your enrolment application.
- You will be informed of the outcome of your application.
- If it is approved you’ll receive an email with fee payment instructions.
- After you pay your fees, we'll be in touch about your course.
- Your course materials will become available to you online or sent to you before your course begins.
- Your course leader will be in touch when your course begins