Ready to re-enrol? It’s easy, all you have to do is follow these simple steps.
Choose your course
- Look in ‘Choose courses’ to find your qualification or the course(s) you want to study.
- Check you meet the pre-requisite requirements for the course you want to study.
- If you’re not sure which course to do next please get in touch.
Add courses to your enrolment
- In the ‘Choose courses’ tab of your qualification select the course(s) you want to study then ‘Add to enrolment plan’, or on the course page click ‘Add to my enrolment’.
- When you get to ‘My enrolment’ choose what month or trimester you want to start your course(s) and check your qualification.
Check your personal and contact details
- Log in to check your personal information.
- Read the Terms and conditions of enrolment
- Select how you want to pay your fees. If you’re paying by student loan, contact Studylink now to apply for this.
How long will it take?
We'll aim to process enrolment applications as quickly and efficiently as possible, but our processing time may be affected by:
- If you need to provide us with additional documentation (such as verified proof of identification or a workplace reference).
- How you are paying the fees.
After you apply
- When your enrolment has been approved we’ll send you an email with fee payment instructions.
- After you pay your fees we'll be in touch about your course.
- Your course materials will become available to you online or sent to you before your course begins.
- Your lecturer or tutor will be in touch when your course begins.