New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) (Project Management) [Te Pūkenga]
This qualification will provide you with the skills to contribute to the achievement of business operational objectives, through the application of knowledge and skills, in an ethical and inclusive manner, in accordance with ngā kaupapa o te Tiriti o Waitangi (the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi), and in a multi-cultural environment.
Study type Open
Cost$2,536 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
Graduates of the project management strand may be employed as project managers in a variety of business entities. Graduates may also be able to contribute to community groups in volunteer project management roles.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification, you will know how to:
- Analyse the operational impact of internal and external environments on a business entity to inform decision-making.
- Apply broad knowledge of the principles and current practices of operations, accounting, marketing/sales, human resources, and risk management, to support the performance of a business entity.
- Contribute operationally to innovation and organisational change in a business entity.
- Develop and maintain operational business relationships with stakeholders to support the performance of a business entity.
- Apply knowledge of te Tiriti o Waitangi to analyse how the resulting bi-cultural partnership can be applied to operational business activities and relationships.
- Apply professional and ethical practices with integrity, in accordance with the operational environmental, social and cultural requirements of the context, and apply personal and interpersonal skills to contribute to the achievement of business operational objectives.
You will also learn how to
- Manage projects through their entire life cycle using project management knowledge, tools, and techniques.
- Manage stakeholder engagement through the project life cycle.