New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) (Administration and Technology) [Te Pūkenga]
This qualification will provide you with the skills to contribute to the achievement of business operational objectives, through the application of knowledge and skills, in an ethical and inclusive manner, in accordance with ngā kaupapa o te Tiriti o Waitangi (the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi), and in a multi-cultural environment.
Cost$2,600 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
Graduates of the Administration and Technology strand may be employed in a wide range of administration roles in a variety of sectors. Graduates may also be able to contribute to community groups.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification, you will know how to:
- Analyse the operational impact of internal and external environments on a business entity to inform decision-making.
- Apply broad knowledge of the principles and current practices of operations, accounting, marketing/sales, human resources, and risk management, to support the performance of a business entity.
- Contribute operationally to innovation and organisational change in a business entity.
- Develop and maintain operational business relationships with stakeholders to support the performance of a business entity.
- Apply knowledge of te Tiriti o Waitangi to analyse how the resulting bi-cultural partnership can be applied to operational business activities and relationships.
- Apply professional and ethical practices with integrity, in accordance with the operational environmental, social and cultural requirements of the context, and apply personal and interpersonal skills to contribute to the achievement of business operational objectives.
You will also learn how to:
- Manage business administration functions, operations, and/or projects, to support the entity’s operational goals
- Select, apply and support a broad range of current and emerging business technologies to enhance the entity’s performance
- Manage and evaluate administrative systems and processes and recommend improvements