Follow our step-by-step guide to applying to enrol with us.
Choose your course(s) and qualification
- Go to ‘Choose courses’ and find the subject area you want to study.
- From there choose the qualification you want to work towards and go to the 'Choose courses and apply' tab to find the list of courses.
- Find out more about each course by clicking on its title.
- If you’re not sure which course to start with check the 'Study plan' for the qualification or click ‘Got a question’ to contact us for help.
Check the entry criteria
- Check you meet the qualification specific entry criteria in the ‘Entry requirements’ tab for your qualification.
- See if you are eligible for the government fees free study for first time tertiary learners by visiting their website:
Add courses to your enrolment
- In the ‘Choose courses’ tab of your qualification select the course(s) you want to study.
- Click ‘Add to enrolment plan’ at the bottom of the table.
- You'll then get to ‘My enrolment’, where you can choose what month or trimester you want to start your course(s), and check your qualification.
Complete the online enrolment application
- This is where you enter your personal information, including your National Student Number if you have one, and choose your preferred payment option.
- If you don't have all of the information we need, you can save the form and return to it later.
- Read the Terms and Conditions of Enrolment
- After you submit your application, we’ll send you an email to let you know it has been received.
- If you’re paying your fees by student loan contact StudyLink now to apply.
How long will it take?
We'll aim to process enrolment applications as quickly as possible, but this may be affected by:
- If you need to provide us with additional documentation (such as verified proof of identification or a workplace reference).
- How you are paying your fees.
After you apply
- We’ll contact you to let you know the outcome of your enrolment application.
- When it is approved you’ll receive an email with fee payment instructions.
- When your fees are paid we'll be in touch about your course.
- Your course materials will become available to you online or sent to you before your course begins.
- You lecturer or tutor will be in touch when your course begins.
If you have got any questions about how to apply for enrolment get in touch: