Follow our step-by-step guide to applying to enrol with us.
How long will it take?
We'll aim to process enrolment applications as quickly as possible, but this may be affected by:
- If you need to provide us with additional documentation (such as verified proof of identification or a workplace reference).
- How you are paying your fees.
- Peak enrolment periods when large numbers of applications are received.
Once you have submitted your application you will have access to the Application Tracking Tool which will show you which step your application is at.
After you apply
- We’ll contact you to let you know if we need more information for your enrolment application.
- You will be informed of the outcome of your application.
- If it is approved you’ll receive an email with fee payment instructions.
- When your fees are paid, we'll be in touch about your course.
- Your course materials will become available to you online or sent to you before your course begins.
- Your course leader will be in touch when your course begins.
If you have got any questions about how to apply for enrolment or want help to decide what to study get in touch:
- 0508 650 200