This course provides an understanding of a range of adult psychological disorders. The focus is on the aetiology, assessment and treatment of the disorders.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Topics covered include
- anxiety (agoraphobia, panic, post-traumatic stress, generalised anxiety, obsessive compulsive disorder)
- bipolar disorder
- alcohol-related problems
- eating disorders
- personality disorders and
- bicultural and ethical issues in intervention.
To study this course you will require access to a computer, the Internet and email.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
There is a textbook required for this course. Visit our textbook page for more information.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: