This course covers the concepts and theories of organisational communication and leads you to the development of strategies for analysing communication problems within organisations to assist management decision making.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Topics covered include
- systems of organisational communication
- the organisational communication environment; and
- strategies for improving organisational communication.
This course is 100% internally assessed
There is a textbook required for this course. Visit our textbook page for more information.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications:
Certificate of Proficiency
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Communication) (OP701002)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Communication and Environment) (OP701007)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Communication and Psychology) (OP701029)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Psychology) (OP701026)
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management) (OP700110)
- Bachelor of Business (Management) (OP700104)
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (OP700152)