Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
If you enjoy working with people and supporting their professional development, a Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management is for you.
Approximately 10-12 hours study per course per week.
Study type Trimester
Cost$13,140 NZ Domestic
Not including annual administration fees, course materials or external exam fees.
This programme focuses on different aspects of managing or dealing with people. It also includes courses covering broader business topics.
It will prepare you for a career in a variety of specialist roles such as:
- human resources
- employee relations
- training and development
- workplace relations.
You can also work in general administration and management roles, where you may be responsible for managing people.
Fast track your Bachelor of Business study
If you have a New Zealand Diploma in Business, you can fast track your Bachelor of Business with our Advanced Standing Pathway programme.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will:
- have strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- understand a variety of business concepts, processes and procedures relevant to public and private organisations
- be able to identify opportunities, solve problems and achieve business objectives using suitable techniques with reference to ethical frameworks
- be able to critically evaluate the international, cross-cultural, economic, social and legal environments within business functions
- be able to anticipate, adapt to and promote changes important to a business
- have a more developed understanding of your major area of specialisation
- have the ability to select and apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques.