Bachelor of Business (Human Resource Management)
If you enjoy working with people and supporting their professional development, a Bachelor of Business in Human Resource Management is for you.
Study type Trimester
Cost$13,550 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
This programme focuses on different aspects of managing or dealing with people. It also includes courses covering broader business topics.
It will prepare you for a career in a variety of specialist roles such as:
- human resources
- employee relations
- training and development
- workplace relations.
You can also work in general administration and management roles, where you may be responsible for managing people.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will:
- have strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- understand a variety of business concepts, processes and procedures relevant to public and private organisations
- be able to identify opportunities, solve problems and achieve business objectives using suitable techniques with reference to ethical frameworks
- be able to critically evaluate the international, cross-cultural, economic, social and legal environments within business functions
- be able to anticipate, adapt to and promote changes important to a business
- have a more developed understanding of your major area of specialisation
- have the ability to select and apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques.
Bachelor of Business pathways
If you have NC5121 New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6), you can fast track your study to a Bachelor of Business through our Advanced Standing Pathway programme.
Learn more about our Bachelor of Business Advanced Standing Pathway programme
If you have NZ2459 New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5), either Accounting or Leadership and Management strands, you can fast track your study by applying for cross credit.