Bachelor of Business (Management)
Take the lead in business with a Bachelor of Business in Management.
Study type Trimester
Cost$13,550 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
This qualification will prepare you for a career in supervisory or management roles. You will be able to work in a variety of organisations, from small businesses to multinational and international corporations.
The skills you learn in this flexible distance learning degree can also be applied straight to your job as you work your way up the career ladder.
Student Story Jeff Goss
Degree enriches careerFor Jeff Goss, completing his four-year journey of part- time study by distance learning with Open Polytechnic was not just about accomplishing his Bachelor of Business, it has also enriched his career, changed his thinking and helped him develop within his current role.
Cards and Payments Strategic Partnership Manager
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will:
- have strong interpersonal communication and
- understand a variety of business concepts, processes and procedures relevant to public and private organisations
- be able to identify opportunities, solve problems and achieve business objectives, using suitable techniques with reference to ethical frameworks
- be able to critically evaluate the international,
cross-cultural, economic, social and legal environments within business functions
- be able to anticipate, adapt to and promote changes important to a business
- have a more developed understanding of your major area of specialisation
- have the ability to select and apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques.
Bachelor of Business pathways
If you have NC5121 New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 6), you can fast track your study to a Bachelor of Business through our Advanced Standing Pathway programme.
Learn more about our Bachelor of Business Advanced Standing Pathway programme
If you have NZ2459 New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5), either Accounting or Leadership and Management strands, you can fast track your study by applying for cross credit.