Bachelor of Business (Management)
Take the lead in business with a Bachelor of Business in Management.
Approximately 10-12 hours study per week for each 20 credit course. This may be higher at assessment or exam time.
Study type Trimester
Cost$13,140 NZ Domestic
Approximate cost for the full qualification based on 2019 fee information, not including annual administration fees, fee increases, textbooks, course materials or external exam fees.
This qualification will prepare you for a career in supervisory or management roles. You will be able to work in a variety of organisations, from small businesses to multinational and international corporations.
The skills you learn in this flexible distance learning degree can also be applied straight to your job as you work your way up the career ladder.
Student Story Jeff Goss
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will:
- have strong interpersonal communication and
- understand a variety of business concepts, processes and procedures relevant to public and private organisations
- be able to identify opportunities, solve problems and achieve business objectives, using suitable techniques with reference to ethical frameworks
- be able to critically evaluate the international,
cross-cultural, economic, social and legal environments within business functions
- be able to anticipate, adapt to and promote changes important to a business
- have a more developed understanding of your major area of specialisation
- have the ability to select and apply appropriate qualitative and quantitative techniques.
Bachelor of Business Pathway
If you’re a New Zealand Diploma in Business graduate, you can fast track your study to a Bachelor of Business through our Advanced Standing programme.