Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Management
Gain an advanced knowledge of environmental policy and management with our Graduate Diploma in Sustainable Management (Level 7).
Study type Trimester
Cost$4,516 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
This Graduate Diploma is for people with an existing degree or five years’ or more experience in the environmental field.
If you have successfully completed the Open Polytechnic Bachelor of Applied Science (Environment major) you are unable to enrol in this programme.
If you have any questions, or want to discuss your eligibility to enrol in this programme please get in touch.
With this qualification you will be able to work in a range of environmental areas. It will prepare you for a career:
- in central or local government as a planner or enforcement officer
- working with public interest groups, iwi and runanga resource managers
- in environmental management positions in the private sector.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will be able to:
- plan and conduct activities in a variety of environmental work streams
- communicate complex environmental ideas and information in a professional way
- apply integrated resource management solutions to a diverse range of complex environmental problems.
Recognising your previous learning
You may be able to gain credits towards this qualification if you have:
- relevant work experience
- an environment qualification or one in a relevant area.