New Zealand Certificate in Business (Small Business) (Level 4)
This qualification will give you the skills and knowledge to establish, operate and grow your small business. You will have the skills to do this in a bi- and multi-cultural environment.
For more information watch the introduction video below.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification, you will know how to:
- develop a business plan, and monitor your performance against plan
- manage staff
- manage your business's finances
- manage your marketing activities
- customer service
- build effective relationships with your customers and other stakeholders
- operate within the legal and regulatory environment
- grow your business.
This qualification will enable you to improve the performance of your own small business.