This online course provides you with the knowledge you will require at the outset of your real estate career, including knowledge of licensing, professional conduct and fundamentals of legislation relevant to real estate.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $320 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,234 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this online course will be able to
- Apply the standards of professional conduct expected of real estate licensees to realistic scenarios, identify the duties of licensees regarding unsatisfactory conduct and misconduct and distinguish the steps in the complaints process.
- Apply the requirements for licensing in the real estate industry to realistic scenarios.
- Identify the main duties relating to real estate work as provided in legislation.
- Explain land ownership titles and key property law definitions as they apply to real estate practice.
- Discuss key points of the law relating to ownership (including co-ownership) and transfer of land in New Zealand.
- Identify relevant points of consumer protection law applicable to real estate practice.
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: