This online course will provide you with an understanding of:
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $140 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,000 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
- Internal and external environments of the entity.
- Different leadership styles.
- Inclusive working environments.
- Professional and ethical behaviour, in a socially and culturally appropriate manner when leading a team.
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Explain the impact of external factors on the entity.
- Identify compliance requirements related to the entity.
- Describe the impact of internal factors on the entity.
- Discuss leadership styles.
- Identify appropriate leadership approaches in specific contexts.
- Work in a team towards an entity’s objective
- Achieve positive workplace relationships.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: