This online business processing course will prepare you to perform financial calculations, produce information, process data and create and use business spreadsheets for business purposes.
Teaching weeks 16 weeks
Workload Approximately 10 hours per week
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
When you successfully complete this course you will be able to:
- Use a variety of business technologies to support business activities and contribute to the achievement of an objective.
- Perform financial calculations and produce information for business purposes.
- Perform data processing to support daily operational activities.
- Demonstrate professional behaviour which is ethical, and socially and culturally appropriate to the business entity.
This course is 100% internally assessed.
No textbooks are needed for this course.
Computer and internet requirements
To complete this course you will need access to a laptop or desktop computer, reliable broadband internet connection and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content, and writing and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
Course availability over the next 12 months