This online course will provide you with the knowledge and skills required to determine client requirements, and to prepare and present solutions. You will undertake an analysis of requirements and will investigate, design and present a range of business package solutions.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this online course will be able to
- Analyse requirements and perform a stakeholder interaction and feasibility study
- Demonstrate an understanding of the requirements for producing web application designs, focusing on user experience (Ux), and the usability and accessibility of the application
- Compare and contrast the application of static and dynamic web pages and their associated programming languages
- Describe applicable standards and protocols, and define the security issues associated with Web applications
- Evaluate and use a range of design tools and techniques required for the development of an application
- Present a range of business package solutions
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.