New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson) (Level 4)
Unlock your real estate career with our New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson) Level 4.
Cost$1,095 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
This programme can only be studied part-time. It is not eligible for course-related costs, living costs or student allowances from StudyLink.
This online real estate certificate programme will give you a broad operational and technical knowledge of the real estate industry.
When you complete this qualification you will be eligible to apply for your real estate licence. Once you have your real estate licence you will be able to operate under supervision to comply with the Real Estate Agents Act 2008
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will be able to:
- work as a real estate salesperson with knowledge of land ownership, land issues, building structures and council compliance
- build and manage a database of contacts to establish and maintain a presence in the market place
- conduct property inspections and appraisals
- facilitate real estate transactions through to settlement using appropriate methods of sale
- Comply with New Zealand law and standards relevant to the real estate industry.
For more information watch the programme overview video below.
When you graduate with this entry-level qualification you will have the skills and knowledge to operate as a salesperson in the real estate industry once you are licensed with the Real Estate Agents Authority.
Graduates of this qualification may undertake further study through real estate qualifications at Level 5: