New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson) (Level 4)
Unlock your real estate career with our New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson) Level 4.
Study type Open
This programme can only be studied part-time. It is not eligible for course-related costs, living costs or student allowances from StudyLink.
Note: This qualification replaces the National Certificate in Real Estate (Salesperson) (Level 4).
This online real estate certificate programme will give you a broad operational and technical knowledge of the real estate industry.
When you complete this qualification you will be eligible to apply for your real estate licence. Once you have your real estate licence you will be able to operate under supervision to comply with the Real Estate Agents Act 2008 (as per Section 50).
What you will learn
When you complete this qualification and are licensed you will be able to:
- work as a real estate salesperson with knowledge of land ownership, land issues, building structures and council compliance
- build and manage a database of contacts to establish and maintain a presence in the market place
- conduct property inspections and appraisals
- facilitate real estate transactions through to settlement using appropriate methods of sale
- Comply with New Zealand law and standards relevant to the real estate industry.
For more information watch the programme overview video below.
This qualification is an entry-level qualification to work in the real estate industry as a salesperson.
Graduates of this qualification may undertake further study through real estate qualifications at Level 5: