This course covers the interpretation and response to global communication issues such as economic, political and cultural issues, and the effects of information and communication technology.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
- 20 Credits or more at Level 6 and Above in Communication.
If you need to discuss prerequisites for this course
Topics covered include
- the impact of information technology on society
- applying theory to global communication
- the media of global communication and
- New Zealand’s position in the global communication network.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: