The purpose of this online pharmacy course is to prepare you to communicate effectively, be able to apply critical thinking and problem solving to advance your role as a technician. This is a project based learning experience.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $360 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,104 + $60 annual administration fee
If you need to discuss prerequisites for this course
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who successfully complete this online pharmacy course will be able to
- Analyse their current pharmacy practice to identify an area of innovation or improvement
- Communicate and negotiate with other health professionals/pharmacy staff to discuss and define the purpose and process of their project
- Develop a comprehensive project plan
- Implement a plan for an innovation or quality improvement to pharmacy practice
- Demonstrate communication & leadership skills as appropriate with other health professionals,& clients
- Measure, evaluate and present project results
- Demonstrate personal motivation and self-management
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: