Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (Level 7)
Our Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management is ideal if you would like a qualification with a focus on human resource management.
Approximately 10-12 hours study per course per week.
Study type Trimester
Cost$4,380 NZ Domestic
Not including annual administration fees, course materials or external exam fees.
It will prepare you for a career as a mid-level manager who manages staff, or to work as a human resources professional, such as a senior human resources advisor.
To study this qualification you need to have a bachelors degree in another area.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will know about:
- employment relationship issues in New Zealand
- managing people in organisations. Including individual and group behaviour, motivation, leadership, power and politics
- organisational structure, design and culture
- human resource management and applications from a strategic organisational perspective
- the importance of the appropriate management of change
- human resource development, including managing knowledge, and adult learning principles
- training needs identification and analysis
- performance management and career development
- managing diversity
- managing projects in the business. Including how to plan and control all aspects of a project from proposal to completion.
If you do not have a degree and want to pursue a career in human resources management, you can study: