Bachelor of Applied Management
Learn middle and upper management skills that are sought after in a wide range of industries with our Bachelor of Applied Management.
Study type Trimester
Cost$13,550 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
This flexible degree will let you build your career while you learn real-world management skills. You also have the flexibility to select courses in the degree to suit your career aspirations.
This qualification will prepare you for a career in a wide variety of areas related to management in public or private enterprises.
Hannah Haskell, Bachelor of Applied Management graduate
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will know how to:
- apply the basic contemporary theories of management to a wide range of organisations
- use accounting and other quantitative information for short and long term decision making
- carry out management practices in accordance with key cultural, economic, ethical and legal aspects relevant to New Zealand
- analyse problems relevant to your field of work and propose or critique possible solutions
- design and carry out projects effectively and efficiently
- demonstrate qualities of leadership and innovative strategic thinking.
Bachelor of Applied Management Advanced Standing pathway
If you have completed the New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) you can fast track to a Bachelor of Applied Management through our Advanced Standing pathway.