Bachelor of Applied Science (Environment)
Are you passionate about the environment and want to help protect it for future generations? You can make a difference to the world with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Environment.
Cost$14,382 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
This qualification will prepare you for a career in central or local government, or public and private organisations. You will be able to work in areas such as:
- resource and environmental management
- environmental education.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will be able to:
- recognise and analyse the causes of environmental problems
- apply environmental principles and legislation to practical situations involving the protection and use of natural resources
- evaluate policy and management approaches to resolve environmental problems
- contribute to identifying and implementing effective actions to achieve sustainable environmental outcomes.