This online course provides you with an understanding of professional and ethical behaviour in a socially and culturally appropriate manner, the legal environment in which a chosen small business operates, and strategies to take a business forward with increased sales and profitability.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $140 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,000 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who successfully complete this online course will be able to
- Apply the legal requirements that ensure the chosen small business complies with legislation
- Analyse the current financial, operational, reputational and market position of a small business
- Develop a plan for growth that meets stakeholder and behavioural expectations.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: