This online course provides you with a professional opportunity to apply assessment in practice, in a workplace setting.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $0 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,000 + $60 annual administration fee
You will have the skills and knowledge to assess diverse learners, including youth. Using workplace assessment resources, you will conduct assessments, make assessment judgements using evidence based criteria and clearly communicate your assessment decisions to a range of people, including feedback on assessment design and process. Quality assurance systems including consistency management are also explored.
Students who successfully complete this online course will be able to
- Conduct ethical workplace assessments which comply with standards and are inclusive, including Maori perspectives and Pacific approaches.
- Provide effective assessment feedback to diverse learners in workplace and/or youth assessment settings.
- Evaluate assessment design and process and communicate results to organisational stakeholders to inform ongoing workplace assessment practice.
- Contribute to organisational quality assurance of assessment-related activities, including consistency management systems and processes
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: