This course provides an advanced treatment of those aspects of psychology that relate to the work environment. While it is not the objective of the course to produce industrial/organisational or business psychologists, it is assumed that most students either are, or will end up, in positions of responsibility in various organisations. Hence the practical aspects of the course aim to enhance student skills in their work environment.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Exam dates2019Trimester 2, 18 Oct 2019
- 20 Credits or more at Level 6 and Above in Psychology.
If you need to discuss prerequisites for this course
Topics covered include
- organisation theory
- the individual in organisations
- personnel psychology
- group and organisational issues; and
- organisational change.
To study this course you will require access to a computer, the Internet and email.
There is a textbook required for this course. Visit our textbook page for more information.
For more information and a full list of exam times see our examinations page.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: