This course covers the development of communication auditing and planning, the implementation and management of communication and the development and refining of communication policy and systems.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
- 20 Credits or more at Level 6 and Above in Communication.
If you need to discuss prerequisites for this course
Having successfully completed this course, students will be able to
- Analyse and scan a communication environment
- Develop and refine communication policy and systems
- Set communication objectives and goals
- Contribute to communication strategy for an organisation
- Implement communication strategies
- Monitor and evaluate communication activities.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications:
Certificate of Proficiency
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Communication) (OP701002)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Communication and Environment) (OP701007)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Communication and Psychology) (OP701029)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Environment) (OP701003)