This online course looks at the role of management accounting, planning and control, cost systems, budgets and standards and decision-making tools.
Delivery type2019Trimester 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Exam dates2019Trimester 3, 13 Feb 2020
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
This programme is delivered online so you will need to have regular access to a computer or device, a reliable broadband internet connection and a data plan to be able to support your online learning. You will need to stream videos, download content and submit assessments online. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
You will require access to a spreadsheet package to study this course.
Assessment, 40% In-course; 60% Examination
Exam information for this course is listed above. For more information and a full list of exam times see our examinations page.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
Lecturer / Tutor
You can do this course as part of these qualifications:
Certificate of Proficiency
- Bachelor of Business (OP700101)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (OP700109)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Management) (OP700107)