Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Management)
Our Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Management) will give you the knowledge to develop a strong strong understanding of the financial status of an organisation.
Approximately 10-12 hours study per course per week.
Study type Trimester
Cost$14,600 NZ Domestic
Not including annual administration fees, course materials or external exam fees.
This qualification will prepare you for a career in a variety of general management, accounting, and/or finance roles.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will:
- have strong interpersonal communication and influencing skills
- understand a variety of business concepts, processes and procedures relevant to public and private organisations
- be able to identify opportunities, solve problems and achieve business objectives by the use of suitable techniques with reference to ethical frameworks
- be able to critically evaluate the international,
cross-cultural, economic, social and legal environments within business functions
- be able to anticipate, adapt to and promote changes important to a business
- have a more developed understanding of your major area of specialisation, including the ability to select and apply appropriate qualitative and
Bachelor of Business Pathway
If you’re a New Zealand Diploma in Business graduate you can fast track your study to a Bachelor of Business through our Advanced Standing programme.
Graduate story: Kirstyn - Bachelor of Business (Accounting and Management)