Communication for Learning (Level 3)
This online programme will help you to develop your reading and writing skills and apply these to a chosen field of work or study.
It’s a good place to start if you want to develop your reading and writing skills.
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Identify and acknowledge credible sources
- Locate information and determine ideas using reading strategies in texts
- Describe communication strategies and how they apply in learning contexts
- Construct well-formed texts on selected topics
Fee free offer
You can currently study this programme fee free.
NCEA Assessment Standards
When you complete this programme, you will gain NCEA Level 3 Assessment Standards. They include:
- AS2990 Read texts to research information
- AS9694 Demonstrate and apply knowledge of communication process theory
- AS1279 Write in plain English
- AS30508 Write a short crafted text for a specified audience using resource material in English for an academic purpose.