New Zealand Certificate in Exercise (Level 4) (programme version 1)
NZ3563Closed to new enrolments
To achieve this qualification, you need to successfully complete all three courses in order listed below, starting with EXE401.
Fee free offer EXE401 (New enrolments)
You may be able to study the first course in this programme fees free.
Please see the terms and conditions below the course table to see if you may be eligible.
If you do not meet the criteria for the fee free offer and plan to pay by student loan you need to complete the following requirements:
- Step One: You must have completed EXE401 Fundamentals of Exercise Delivery with all assessments graded ‘Competent’;
- Step Two: Submit all assessments for EXE402 Delivering Exercise Programmes before
- Step Three: Enrolling in EXE403 Becoming an Exercise Professional.
Information if paying by student loan
To be eligible to pay your fees via student loan, you need to structure your application for EXE401 and EXE402 to start two months apart.
Upon successful completion of EXE401 and submission of all EXE402 assignments, submit your application for enrolment in EXE403, which must start in the month following your completion of EXE402. The end date of EXE403 needs to be within 52 weeks of the start date of your 52-week loan contract (the start date will be when you commenced EXE401).
For example, if you enrol for EXE401 in August 2022 and EXE402 for October 2022 (ends Feb 2023), the last available block to enrol in for EXE403 is March 2023 (ends July 2023).
If you need assistance please call us on 0508 650 200.
This programme is made up of three 20 week courses. All courses are compulsory.
Fees Free offer for EXE401
The offer is available for new students who meet the entry criteria and have been approved to enrol.
Students who are deemed to be not engaged in the course by Open Polytechnic will be withdrawn from the course
The offer cannot be applied retrospectively to students who have previously enrolled in EXE401.
- This offer is available for approved students enrolling in each month from October 2022 to December 2023
- The offer is limited to 300 students in total with a maximum of 50 students per month
- Students must be living in New Zealand and be eligible for domestic fees. This offer is not available for international students.
- Students who successfully complete EXE401 need to pay the normal fees for EXE402 and EXE403.
Important: On the payment screen in the enrolment form please do the following:
- Select ‘Contract ID” as your payment method.
- In the ‘Contract ID’ field enter: CD02214
- In the Contract Name field enter: Exercise Course 1 Deal
Need help choosing your courses?
Our student advisors can help you choose the right courses to suit your needs.