New Zealand Certificate in Project Management (Level 4)
Gain the skills to carry out a broad range of support roles as a project team member and take responsibility for some parts of a project(s). Graduates of this qualification will be able to support the management of a project(s) under broad guidance in a bi - and multi-cultural environment.
Study type Open
Cost$716 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will be able to:
- Apply project management knowledge to support the initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, and closing of a project(s)
- Lead aspects of a project(s) under broad guidance
- Select and use project management tools and techniques appropriate to the project management task
- Collaborate and contribute to the achievement of objectives
- Communicate information clearly to stakeholders
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behaviour, in a socially and culturally appropriate manner
- Manage self to contribute to the project’s performance
- Determine solutions for operational issues in a project(s)
- Comply with internal policies, and legislation and other external requirements for the entity
Graduates of this qualification will have the skills and knowledge to be employed in a variety of business entities in project support roles. Graduates will also be able to contribute to community groups in volunteer project roles.
Achievement of this qualification may lead to further study in:
- The New Zealand Diploma in Business (Level 5) with strands in Accounting, Administration and Technology, Leadership and Management, Marketing and Sales, and Project Management) relevant industry and/or academic certifications and/or qualifications.
Maximum Programme Completion Time
The last date for assessment of courses in this version of the programme is 31 December 2023. To be awarded this version you will need to be enrolled in your last course(s) by July 2023, and successfully complete all courses that make up this programme by 31 December 2023.
We will be opening Version 2 of the programme later in the year and you will be able to transition to Version 2 if you are unable to complete version 1 before the last date for assessment.
We will communicate with you about the transition arrangements. In the meantime you should continue to enrol in the courses as normal. If you would like to be notified when the new version opens please fill out the registration of information form below: