As advanced practitioners, you will be expected to take on leadership and mentoring roles in health or wellbeing settings. In this online course you will apply the principles, skills and qualities needed to lead client support and mentoring or coaching in a health or wellbeing setting.
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Describe the principles and qualities of leadership and mentoring in a range of health or wellbeing settings.
- Advocate for and mentor colleagues about client safety and quality of care in accordance with organisational policies and procedures in a health or wellbeing setting.
- Apply leadership skills by mentoring or coaching colleagues in accordance with organisational policies and procedures in a health or wellbeing setting.
- Implement and evaluate the effectiveness of a self-care plan to enhance and role model personal wellness in a health or wellbeing setting.
This course is 100% internally assessed
Computer and internet requirements
To complete this course you will need access to a laptop or desktop computer, reliable broadband internet connection and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content, and writing and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications:
Course availability over the next 12 months