This course is designed to build your skills and confidence in a number of areas that are required for successful participation in our society. Whānau and communities will benefit from people with the confidence, skills, knowledge, and attributes needed to progress to further and more focused learning, and to participate in their communities.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $0 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
The main purpose of this course is to actively change and improve lifestyle by exploring and managing your own well-being. The framework is well-being, as a part of lifelong learning. Specifically, this course will build skills and confidence in the following areas:
- Self-management, evaluation and reflection
- Learning strategies that support well-being
- External influences and their impact on learning
Students who successfully complete this course will be able to
- Manage their own learning programme
- Manage their own personal wellness
- Demonstrate understanding of ways in which well-being can change and strategies to support well-being
- Produce a plan for own future directions
100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: