This online course provides you with an understanding of:
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $140 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,000 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
1. The skills to effectively manage workflows
2. Effective performance management of a team
3. How assessment against agreed criteria can be useful in achieving operational objectives
4. Respond appropriately to achieve operational objectives
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who successfully complete this online course will be able to
- Allocate and manage workflows to achieve team and individual objectives.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of existing resource allocation, identify gaps, recommend and implement improvements.
- Describe how team motivation and relationships in a team can influence workflows.
- Explain the performance review process and disciplinary procedures.
- Develop a plan of action to address performance and workflow variation(s).
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: