This online course will provide you with an understanding of:
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $140 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,000 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
- How communication can assist in developing relationships.
- How motivation and involvement of teams contributes to achievements of objectives.
- Managing relationships within a team.
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who successfully complete this online course will be able to
- Identify, analyse and create different types of communication commonly used within organisations.
- Describe the role of communication in developing successful teams.
- Identify and apply appropriate communication tools for internal and external stakeholder groups
- Apply effective strategies to lead and motivate a team.
- Analyse a situation of conflict
- Identify and apply appropriate conflict resolution strategies.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: