In this online course you will learn to work through the process of preparing drawings for a building with up to three levels, using CAD software.
Cost$651 NZ Domestic
Delivery typeOnline only
Teaching weeks 16 weeks
Workload Approximately 10 hours per week
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who complete this course will be able to (for a building of 3 storeys)
- Integrate and coordinate information from specialist consultants and manufacturers into drawings.
- Establish and show the requirements of the Building Code for a building of this type of construction.
- Prepare selected detailed design documentation for a medium building in accordance with industry standards
No textbooks are required for this course
Using a CAD software is mandatory for this course.
Computer and internet requirements
To complete this course you will need access to a laptop or desktop computer, reliable broadband internet connection and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content, and writing and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications:
Certificate of Proficiency
Course availability over the next 12 months