In this online course you will learn to prepare developed design in cad and present a preliminary architectural design to cover LBP Licence design 2.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $600 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who complete this course will be able to
- Develop a given preliminary design for a medium building to developed design phase.
- Prepare selected developed design drawings for a medium building in accordance with industry standards.
- Prepare selected specification clauses for a medium building in accordance with industry standards.
100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Learning and applying a CAD software is necessary for this course.
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
Lecturer / Tutor
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: