This online course provides an understanding of strategies for the operations of a small business, behaviours that contribute to personal and professional growth, effective strategies that result in customer satisfaction, and developing and maintaining effective relationships with key stakeholders.
For each credit, allow about 10 hours of study.
Cost2019NZ students $140 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $1,000 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who successfully complete this online course will be able to
- produce a business plan
- develop a personal and professional development plan
- develop customer service strategies
- identify strategies to develop and maintain professional relationships with stakeholders.
100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: