This online course will help you to understand business and corporate structures, problem solving and how to improve performance in a construction site situation.
Delivery type2019Trimester 1, 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $600 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who complete this online course will be able to
- Solve selected problems in a construction site environment to include staff, materials, processes, location and public interaction.
- Coordinate health and safety in the workplace through on site meetings.
- Give written and verbal instructions to implement a task by others in a construction context.
- Coordinate staff to improve productivity through influence and clear instruction.
- Understand the documentation required to take a building project to completion post-contract to include staff, materials and processes in accordance with company policy.
100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: