This online course will enable you to develop a pre and post contract programme for a medium construction project.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $600 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who complete this course will be able to establish a construction programme for a medium building by
- Establishing a pre-tender methodology to identify activities, resources and time frames required for a given building and place into a Gantt chart.
- Providing for a given building a post-tender methodology and define the relationships of activities in a construction programme.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the inter-relationships of construction activities and resources in a construction programme.
- Sequence construction activities and resources and place into a construction programme.
- Adjust activities in a construction programme for a medium building during construction.
This course is 100% internally assessed
As Microsoft Projects is the most widely used software in the current construction industry, we have based our course on the same software. The course will have a series of video tutorials to help you understand this software. Since Microsoft Projects is only available on the Windows OS, you will need to have access to a Windows PC to complete this course.
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
Lecturer / Tutor
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: