This course will teach you how to bring a Bid together for a small up to two-level construction project that can be assembled and collated to obtain the information required to submit a tender for various trades taking into account the risks and opportunities that are identified.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $600 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Students who complete this online course will be able to (for a residential building)
- Demonstrate the process of bidding for a construction project by identifying risks and opportunity.
- Coordinate the development of a bid to meet the brief in consultation with relevant stakeholders to meet enterprise requirements.
- Assemble a final bid for tendering using the identified components in a format that is to client and/or enterprise requirements.
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: