This online course will develop your understanding of construction project administration, including the principles, practices and documentation of post tender administration.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $600 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
If you need to discuss prerequisites for this course
For more information watch the course introduction video below.
Once you've completed this online course you'll know how to
- identify and apply the communication and administrative processes for the construction phase
- prepare progress claims and provide costs for work executed, prepare and present costs of variations, prepare and present cost fluctuations, prepare and present time extension claims
- evaluate progress claims
- adjust included sums in accordance with contract documentation
- collect and present post-contract ancillary documentation.
100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: