This online IT project management course will provide you with the knowledge and skills of project management theory and practice. You will plan and develop a project proposal, and use a project management tool to plan quality outcomes.
Delivery type2019Trimester 1, 2 & 3 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $730 + $60 annual administration fee
International students $2,254 + $60 annual administration fee
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Students who successfully complete this online IT project management course will be able to
- Apply the nine knowledge areas of Project Management to a project
- Discuss the dynamics of project teams including co-located and virtual teams
- Develop a project proposal and plan for a project
- Demonstrate the practical application of a project management tool
This course is 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Your course is delivered 100% online. To complete this course you will need access to a computer or device, broadband internet and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer/device or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- Choose the qualification you will study the course under.
- Check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.