This course provides an in depth examination of the ethical principles and requirements of educational research, including Māori and Pasifika perspectives. You will be introduced to critical frameworks, strategies and skills to assist with your evaluation of early childhood research and your own teaching practice.
Delivery type2019Trimester 2 2019
Allow 10-12 hours study time per week for each 20 credit course.
Cost2019NZ students $830 + $60 annual administration fee
International students N/A + $60 annual administration fee
- Knowledge and skills to read
- How to interpret critically
- Analyse and develop literature reviews to support a critical analysis.
There is a textbook required for this course. Visit our textbook page for more information.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
Lecturer / Tutor
You can do this course as part of these qualifications: