StudentCard and discounts
We have teamed up with StudentCard,New Zealand's favourite discount card for tertiary students
You can now get more benefits with StudentCard. Membership of the card includes offers and discounts at specified businesses nationwide.
There are many reasons why having StudentCard is a great idea. You can get discounts and added value offers on many of the things that help make life a little more affordable. From the necessities to the niceties; food, clothing, books and stationery.
Apply for your StudentCard now by filling out the application form below to allow us to confirm your enrolment.
This is the first step in a two step process. When you have filled out your details, Open Polytechnic will need to confirm you are enrolled with us. Once your eligibility is confirmed you will receive an email directly from StudentCard with a unique code and instructions on how to register for your student card online. When you have registered for your card using your unique code you should receive your card within 10 working days.
Apply for your StudentCard today:
StudentCard application form
If you have any questions about StudentCard contact us
Check out the latest StudentCard deals here
Terms & Conditions
- The StudentCard card is valid for 12 months from 31 March. Cards that have been issued from October will be valid until 31 March the year following the next. i.e If you received a card in October 2016 it will be valid until 31 March 2018.
- Open Polytechnic will cover the cost of your StudentCard. However at some stage in the future we may at our own discretion decide to introduce a cost for the card.
- The StudentCard is primarily a discount card for Open Polytechnic students.
- Please treat your card as you would cash, as it is a valuable asset.
- If your card is lost/stolen you must reapply through the StudentCard website and pay in full at your expense. Open Polytechnic does not pay for re-issuing lost or stolen cards.
- From time to time and in accordance with strict guidelines issued by Open Polytechnic, you may receive email communication from third parties enabling you to access benefits and services which form part of the Open Polytechnic student experience. It will be necessary for Open Polytechnic to share your contact and student information with StudentCard for the express purpose of enabling your application for an Open Polytechnic StudentCard; you will receive email correspondence from StudentCard allowing you to register for your Open Polytechnic StudentCard.
- Your StudentCard is not transferable.
- You must be currently enrolled with Open Polytechnic and a be a resident in New Zealand during your study to be eligible to apply for a StudentCard.
- Open Polytechnic is not responsible for any unauthorised use of your card or for any loss arising from your failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
- Upon expiry your StudentCard will automatically be renewed if you have re -enrolled in your next course and your enrolment has been confirmed. If you have not received a new card and your existing card has expired please reapply as per the usual process and we will validate your eligibility.