- Refresh the page – if you are receiving the message ‘An error occurred please try again later’ refreshing the page may solve this problem.
- View the page in another browser – particularly if you’re using Internet Explorer.
- Clear your cache or temporary internet files.
- Increase your web browser’s internet file storage.
- Close other applications/programmes and browser windows to speed up your internet connection
How to refresh, clear the cache or increase browser storage (Davegindonsupport website, opens in new window)
Other troubleshooting tips
If none of the solutions above work you can also check:
- If you have the latest internet browser version.
- If you have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player?
- If your device works with Flash players. If not, you’ll need to use a device which supports flash.
Download the latest browser (Browsehappy website, opens in new window)
Check your Flash version (Adobe website, opens in new window)
Flash help (Adobe website, opens in new window)
If you are still experiencing issues after you have tried the above, select your browser below to access further troubleshooting and support information:
Internet Explorer (Microsoft Support website, opens in new window)
Chrome (Google Support website, opens in new window)
Safari (Mac Apps Support website, opens in new window)
Firefox (Mozilla Support website, opens in new window)
If this still doesn’t work a video recording will be available to view after the event.