Each year, around 30,000 learners in New Zealand and from 40 other countries take advantage of distance and online learning with us. Most are in employment and are studying so they can take the next step in their career.
Meet some of our learners and graduates, and find out what they think about studying with us by distance learning.
Choose a subject
- Built Environment and Trades
- Business and Management
- Early Childhood Education
- Financial Services
- Foundation and Bridging
- Health, Wellbeing and Community Services
- Horticulture and Animal Care
- Information and Communication Technology
- Library and Information Studies
- Real Estate
- Social Work