This course will provide you with in-depth knowledge of the legal and compliance requirements relevant to the strategic operation of a real estate business and to apply legal and compliance requirements to different scenarios of day-to-day real estate operations. You will gain knowledge of contract law to lead and supervise preparing, administering, and discharging of real estate contracts.
Cost2024$479 NZ Domestic$1,793 NZ International2025
Delivery typeOnline only
Teaching weeks 16 weeks
Workload Approximately 10 hours per week
Prerequisites Check entry and other requirements under the qualification you are studying
Watch the course introduction video below for more information.
Learners who successfully complete this course will be able to:
- Explore the legal and compliance requirements impacting on the strategic operation of a real estate business in Aotearoa New Zealand.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of the legal and compliance requirements to different scenarios in a real estate setting.
- Evaluate the preparation and administration of discharging a range of contracts in real estate scenarios.
- Supervise the preparation and administration of discharging a range of contracts in real estate scenarios.
Assessment for this course is:
- 100% internally assessed
No textbooks are required for this course
Computer and internet requirements
To complete this course you will need access to a laptop or desktop computer, reliable broadband internet connection and a data plan able to support online learning such as streaming of videos (including YouTube), downloading content, and writing and submitting online assessments. If you are unsure if your current computer or internet access allows you to complete your online learning with us, please contact us before applying to enrol.
How to enrol
Before enrolling in this course you need to:
- choose the qualification you will study the course under
- check the order that courses in the qualification should be studied in the Qualification Structure table. This is in the Choose courses and apply tab on the qualification page.
You can do this course as part of these qualifications:
Course availability over the next 12 months