New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Level 6)
Move ahead in your real estate career with our New Zealand Certificate in Real Estate (Level 6).
In this online real estate programme you will gain in-depth operational and strategic knowledge to lead staff professionally and ethically; and you will have the skills to lead a real estate business as a principal to ensure compliance within the current regulatory environment
Cost$1,596 NZ Domestic
Not including any course materials or external exam fees.
This qualification will prepare you for a career as an Agent in the real estate industry. To be licensed as an Agent you must meet all remaining licensing requirements set in the Real Estate Agents (Licensing) Regulations 2009.
What you will learn
When you achieve this qualification you will be able to:
- Apply in-depth knowledge of New Zealand legal and compliance requirements to the strategic operation of a real estate business.
- Apply broad and in-depth knowledge of, and supervise, the preparation and administration of discharging contracts in all real estate situations.
- Communicate effectively with external stakeholders and networks in a real estate context.
- Apply principles and practices of operational management regarding trust accounts, anti-money laundering and countering financing of terrorism, marketing, human resources, and risk management to achieve, enhance and support strategic objectives of a real estate business.
- Apply knowledge of Te Tiriti o Waitangi principles to support cultural inclusion and investigate opportunities to enhance strategic business activities and relationships in a real estate context.
- Apply knowledge of current legislation and regulatory requirements with integrity to develop professional, ethical and social policies to achieve strategic business objectives in a real estate context.